How will you benefit from MedTrio’s EHR software?
- Improve quality and convenience of patient care
- Increase patient participation in their care
- Improve accuracy of diagnoses and health outcomes
- Improve care coordination
- Providing accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about patients at the point of care
- Enabling quick access to patient records for more coordinated, efficient care
- Securely sharing electronic information with patients and other clinicians
- Improving patient and provider interaction and communication, as well as health care convenience
- Enabling safer, more reliable prescribing
- Helping promote legible, complete documentation and accurate, streamlined coding and billing
- Enhancing privacy and security of patient data
- Helping providers improve productivity and work-life balance
- Enabling providers to improve efficiency and meet their business goals
- Reducing costs through decreased paperwork, improved safety, reduced duplication of testing, and improved health.
How will you benefit from MedTrioPM™ Practice Management software?
- Increased revenue though efficient collections; averaging 13.3% increase over a pervious system
- Increased claim efficiency with 99.2% average first pass claim success rate
- Reduce accounts receivable and improve daily collections by auto-limiting charges for delinquent patients
- Payments via integrated credit/debit card processing
- Decrease cost through lower cost processing
- Improved efficiency and time savings through easy operation and the advance ledger design
- Improved patient satisfaction through clear and simple billing
- Save time and money through fast processing and error checking
- Accessible from anywhere there is internet
- Improved office communications via alerts and Message Portal
- Multi-level security by program and parts of programs
- Improved accuracy via auto-coding from EHR
Welcome to MedTrio, Inc.
MedTrio, Inc. is privately held, debt free, and fully funded by our stakeholders. We answer only to our customers, and not to Wall Street analysts or disinterested shareholders. We hold old fashioned values — do what you say, mean what you say, and do your best to take care of your customers.
Our roots go back to Data Decisions, Inc., which was formed in 1977 and incorporated in 1981; just as minicomputers and microcomputers were being introduced into ambulatory medical practices. In 1999, after many successful years serving the majority of obstetrics/gynecology practices in the US, Data Decisions merged with 27 other companies it size; the synergies of this merger were expected to provide much greater resources and client support. Like the mergers, buy-outs, and acquisitions of software companies of today, these expectations were not met, and at the request of many Data Decisions clients in 2003, MedTrio was created to resume providing the premier products and support expected by those practices.
Today, we are a successful, focused company with exceptional technologies and a commitment to provide superior client support. Our staff includes seasoned members, each with more than 35 years of experience in the industry, and very capable programmers and technicians well versed in the modern technologies we use.
We offer fully integrated solutions—practice management with revenue cycle management, and EHR—but we are happy to work with other vendors and provide you with an interfaced solution.That’s a beautiful piece of software you have there!