How will you benefit from MedTrio’s EHR software?
- Improve quality and convenience of patient care
- Increase patient participation in their care
- Improve accuracy of diagnoses and health outcomes
- Improve care coordination
- Providing accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about patients at the point of care
- Enabling quick access to patient records for more coordinated, efficient care
- Securely sharing electronic information with patients and other clinicians
- Improving patient and provider interaction and communication, as well as health care convenience
- Enabling safer, more reliable prescribing
- Helping promote legible, complete documentation and accurate, streamlined coding and billing
- Enhancing privacy and security of patient data
- Helping providers improve productivity and work-life balance
- Enabling providers to improve efficiency and meet their business goals
- Reducing costs through decreased paperwork, improved safety, reduced duplication of testing, and improved health.
How will you benefit from MedTrio’s Practice Management software?
- Improve Patient Care
- Improve Clinical Documentation
- Save Time and Money
- Share Patient Data
- Access over the Web
- Improve Security
- Improve Communication
- Reduce Cost
- Increase Revenue
Welcome to MedTrio, Inc.
MedTrio, Inc. is privately held, debt free, and fully funded by our stakeholders. We answer only to our customers, and not to Wall Street analysts or disinterested shareholders. We hold old fashioned values — do what you say, mean what you say, and do your best to take care of your customers.
Our roots go back to Data Decisions, Inc., which was incorporated in 1978, just as minicomputers and microcomputers were being introduced into ambulatory medical practices. In 1999, after many successful years serving mostly obstetric/gynecology practices, Data Decisions merged with VantageMed; the synergies of this merger were expected to provide much greater resources and client support. Sadly, these expectations were not met, and at the request of many Data Decisions clients in 2003, MedTrio was created to resume providing the premier products and support expected by those practices.
Today, we are a successful, focused company with exceptional technologies and a commitment to provide superior client support. Our staff includes seasoned members, each with more than 25 years of experience in the industry, and very capable programmers and technicians well versed in the modern technologies we use.
We offer fully integrated solutions—practice management with revenue cycle management, and EHR—but we are happy to work with other vendors and provide you with an interfaced solution.That’s a beautiful piece of software you have there!